In this video, Dr Kiyuk Chang (Seoul St. Mary's Hospital, Seoul, South Korea) discusses the results of the TALOS AMI Trial, a multicenter study evaluating the effects of Clopidogrel versus Ticagrelor in stabilised patients after acute myocardial infarction.
1. What is the rationale of the TALOS AMI trial?
2. What was study design, patient population and endpoints?
3. What are the key findings?
4. What conclusions can be made based on these findings and how are these compare to data we have seen from recent trials?
5. How should these findings impact practice?
6. What are your take-home messages from this study?
7. What are the next steps?
Recorded remotely from Seoul, 2021.
Interviewer: Jordan Rance