In this short video filmed at BCIS ACI 23, Dr Andrew Vanezis (Trent Cardiac Centre, Nottingham City Hospital, Nottingham, UK) joins us to discuss a complicated angina case treated with drug-coated balloons. Dr Vanezis outlines the procedure of the case, and what he has learned in practice. Recorded on-site at BCIS ACI, London, 2023.
- 65M, CCS III angina on 3 anti-anginals
- CABG 2007:
- LIMA to LAD
- Jump radial artery to D1, OM1 and RPDA (double sequential)
- Recent unstable angina admission Rx medically
- HTN, Hyperlipidaemia, Gout
- DSE = Inferior + some lateral wall inducible ischaemia