TCT 22 - In this short video from TCT 2022, Dr Ajay Kirtane (Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, NY, US) joins us to discuss the findings of ReCor's RADIANCE II Pivotal trial, which aimed to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of the Paradise renal Denervation System in patients with stage 2 hypertension.
225 patients were randomized to receive either a renal angiogram with the Paradise System, or a sham control.
1. What is the background to this study?
2. Can you please tell us about the Paradise system?
2. What was the study design and inclusion criteria?
3. What are the key findings?
4. In what situations would you recommend the use of this product?
5. What is next in the story of renal denervation?
Recorded remotely from New York, 2022.
Interviewer: Jordan Rance
Videography: Dan Brent